With innovative Xaar Piezo printhead technology
Markoprint X1JET XR 71 is a stand-alone industrial inkjet printer for controlling a Xaar Piezo printhead. The Xaar printhead belongs to the latest printhead generation with 500 individually controlled jets for a print height of 71 mm. This corresponds to a print resolution of 180 dpi. The compact “all-in-one” Piezo printer combines printhead, ink system, cleaning station, control circuitry and mains unit in one enclosure.
Operation, parameter setting and data transmission occurs via the simple and intuitive 3-key arrangement with LED indicator lamps. USB stick and Ethernet / EIA 232 interfaces are available for data transmission. The oil-based XR 980 ink is suited particularly well for printing on slightly absorbent and absorbent product surfaces. The short drying time also allows optimal printing on painted folding boxes.
Three different versions are available for varying applications:
- In the Compact version, the printhead is mounted fixed, for horizontal labelling.
- For more flexibility, the Vario version printhead is rotatable by 90° anti-clockwise.
- The Top version offers maximum flexibility ‒ the printhead is connected to the ink system via a 1 000 mm long hose.
- Print height up to 71 mm
- Small fonts from 2 mm height
- A single printhead = no offset in printed images
- Large, reliably readable barcodes
- High-resolution graphics and logos with up to 360 x 180 dpi
- 500 individually controlled jets
- Low ink consumption despite high printing performance
- Reduced set-up times thanks to 500 ml ink bottle
- Internal ink reservoir allows ink change without interruption
- Simple inkjet printing system start-up
- Simple integration into existing production environments